Kerala is a place that everyone wants to visit. The beaches are beautiful and the people are friendly. The only problem is that there are so many places to visit in Kerala! So if you’re planning on visiting this paradise state, here’s our guide on how best to go about it. Here is the list of 10 Beautiful Destinations in Kerala.
1. Wayanad | Beautiful Destinations In Kerala
Wayanad is a district in Kerala, India. It is located at the southern tip of India and has many tourist sites to visit. The town of Bolgatty lies on the banks of Periyar River (also known as Bharatiraja). There are several places that you can visit in Wayanad such as:
10 Things You Never Knew About The Vatican, Rome10 Things You Never Knew About The Vatican, Rome
● Periyar National Park: This national park has an attractive wildlife habitat consisting of hot springs and freshwater lakes that attract lots of tourists from all over the world. You will find tigers, elephants and leopards here!
● Athirapally Waterfalls: A breathtaking waterfall called “Athirapally” that drops from 80 feet is found in the same-named city, 60 kilometres from the Thrissur district of Kerala. This magnificent cascade of frothy and bubbling waters weaves its way through the Anamudi Mountains and is frequently referred to as the Indian Niagara Falls. There are other locations to visit close to the Athirapally Waterfalls, therefore the city of Athirapally is much more than just that. This location is the ideal getaway from the everyday stresses of life because of the lush greens of the Vazhachal forest, the boundless Arabian Sea, the milky-white, foamy water from the waterfalls, and the cobalt blue sky.
2. Alleppey | Beautiful Destinations In Kerala
Alleppey, one of the most beautiful places to visit in Kerala, is a great place for relaxation and enjoyment. With its backwaters and sand banks, Alleppey offers everything you could want from a holiday. You can enjoy fishing or just walking along the shoreline with your family or friends.
The area has plenty of tourist attractions as well such as spice farms, elephant camps and beaches like Anamudi Lake which are all within easy reach by bus or taxi from town. If you’re looking for something more adventurous then there are also some great trekking routes through thick forests which will give you plenty to explore while exploring this region!
6 Best Places to Visit in Jaipur to Get a Taste of India6 Best Places to Visit in Jaipur to Get a Taste of India
3. Munnar | Beautiful Destinations In Kerala
Munnar is a hill station in Kerala, surrounded by tea plantations. It’s also known for its natural beauty and wildlife. Here you can enjoy trekking through the forests or going on an elephant ride through the hills. You can also visit some of the local villages where traditional arts are still practiced today.
Munnar is a great place to visit if you want to experience some adventure while relaxing at the same time!
Give Yourself The Best Italy Experience: 10 Great Places to Visit in RomeGive Yourself The Best Italy Experience: 10 Great Places to Visit in Rome
4. Cochin | Beautiful Destinations In Kerala
Cochin is a city in Kerala, India. It is the commercial capital of Kerala and its metropolitan area has some 20 million people. It has many modern buildings and it has a large port as well as an international airport. The city also has many tourist attractions such as churches, mosques and museums that are worth visiting for anyone interested in history or culture.
5. Thekkady | Beautiful Destinations In Kerala
Thekkady is a great place to visit. It has a lot of wildlife, history and culture. You can also take the adventure trip on this place.
Thekkady is located in the Anamalai Hills just 45 km from Kottayam town and 65 km from Cochin International Airport. Thekkady is known for its beautiful nature and amazing wildlife attractions such as elephant backwater cruise, mountain biking trails etc..
Kovalam is a beach town in Thiruvananthapuram district of Kerala. It is located on the Laccadive Sea and is regarded as the one of the best beaches in India. The town has been developed by taking into consideration all aspects, including hygiene, cleanliness and security measures. It also houses several restaurants serving delicious seafood dishes to its visitors who come here with their families or friends on weekends or holidays.
SAFEST DESTINATIONS TO TRAVEL IN 2022SAFEST DESTINATIONS TO TRAVEL IN 2022
● Accommodation options: There are plenty of hotels available at Kovalam Beach Resort which offers accommodation options ranging from budget guesthouses up to luxury five-star resorts like Specially Built Houses (SBLs). You can book your stay online at Booking.com
There are some great places to visit in Kerala.
There are some great places to visit in Kerala. You can choose from the following:
● The backwater of Alleppey is a wonderful place for snorkeling, kayaking and canoeing. This can be done at Thalassery or Vythiri.
● The Mattancherry Palace is a UNESCO World Heritage Site that has been visited by many tourists over time because it was built by Marthanda Varma and his queen Gowri Devi who ruled Travancore during the 18th century AD. It has beautiful artworks inside its walls such as paintings on ceilings, murals on walls and sculptures outside them which depict scenes from Hindu mythology such as Lord Rama’s story or stories about Krishna etc., so you will get plenty of information about these stories through these artworks!
7. Wandoor, malabar
Wandoor, a small village in Kerala, is well known for its beach, backwaters and paddy fields. Wandoor’s beaches are also popular with tourists from nearby towns and cities as they offer an excellent view of the backwaters of Alappuzha district.
Wandoor has several attractions that make it one of the most visited places in Kerala:
The best time to visit this place is between October and March when there are fewer crowds but you can still enjoy some good weather conditions. If you are planning a trip here during winter then make sure that you get yourself prepared by wearing warm clothes so that your body doesn’t feel cold while walking around or swimming in water bodies such as lakes or rivers near Wandoor town center (which happens often).
17 Top-Rated Attractions & Things To Do in Seoul | Best Places to visit in Seoul17 Top-Rated Attractions & Things To Do in Seoul | Best Places to visit in Seoul
8. Varkala beach, trivandrum
Varkala Beach is a popular destination for tourists. It’s an ideal place to spend your holiday in Kerala, especially if you want to enjoy a beautiful beach along with lots of fun and adventure.
Varkala Beach is located near Thiruvananthapuram city and it is well known among locals as well as tourists because of its scenic beauty. This beach town has some interesting attractions such as Ayurvedic treatments at Kovalam Beach Resort or shopping at nearby markets like Parumala Market or Trivandrum Central Bus Depot etc., which will definitely make your trip memorable!
9. Kovalam beach, trivandrum
Kovalam Beach is located on the western coast of India, in Trivandrum district. It was originally called Kavali, but it has now been renamed to attract more tourists to this beautiful place.
Kovalam Beach is well known for its beautiful beaches and calm waves that make it an ideal destination for surfers as well. The beach also offers many things to do such as swimming, fishing or even just relaxing under palm trees!
Are These Best Places to Visit in Hong Kong Really as Good as We Think They Are?Are These Best Places to Visit in Hong Kong Really as Good as We Think They Are?
10. Marari beach, alleppey
Marari Beach is a famous place in Kerala. It is located at Kollam district, which is famous for its serene and beautiful beaches. The beach itself is one of the most popular tourist destinations in India because of its picturesque scenery and clear waters that make it an ideal destination for swimming and surfing.
Marari Beach has been attracting visitors from different parts of the world since long time ago due to its lush green forests, crystal clear waters, white sand beaches with calm waters at low tide levels (tide goes out about 40 meters), spectacular views over Thiruvananthapuram city & backwaters etcetera..
Thekkady and Idukki are two other places to visit in Kerala. These two hill stations are located at a distance of less than 90 minutes from Kozhencherry town by car.
Thekkady is famous for its orchards and dense forests, which are home to rare species of flora and fauna. It also has many waterfalls, including the popular Malampuzha Falls that flows down towards Periyar River from its base area at Karimpuzha Dam (also known as Thekkady Lake).
Idukki too attracts visitors with its scenic beauty and natural landscapes like Vattavada Waterfalls which are located 1 km away from the main highway between Thiruvananthapuram & Kollam districts’ villages Nagercoil & Varkala Beach etc..
If you are looking for a unique experience in Kerala, the best places to visit would be Wayanad, Alleppey and Munnar. These places offer beautiful landscapes and history as well as fantastic food! If you like this blog on Beautiful Destinations In Kerala. Show your love by commenting.