1. Safest destinations to travel in the world in 2023
Just as some of the elite tourist destinations across the world began to reopen for tourism after a long gap due to the COVID pandemic, things again turned bare after the emergence in late November guided to tightened entry needs and heightened travel advisories. The current situation leaves us thinking if in 2023, travelers will be able to adventure out without any second thoughts.
If safety is your priority, along with travel, you can check out these places, based on the latest US State Department and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidance as well as data from the 2021 Global Peace Index (GPI), which ranked more than 160 countries across the world in many categories. So let’s start with our first place to visit in safest destinations to travel in the world in 2023.
2. United Arab Emirates
Spotted with some of the best tourist destinations, like Dubai and Abu Dhabi, the United Arab Emirates in the Middle East is one of the countries that received a level 1 travel consultative heading into 2023. The CDC also stated that the country might observe a low level of COVID-19 infections in the UAE, which ranks a solid 26th worldwide on the GPI.
Image source Google
3. British Virgin Islands
The British Virgin Islands, just the same as the United Arab Emirates, chime in the New Year by receiving Level 1 travel advisory from both the CDC and the State Department. As per the latest news reports, the islands are open to international travel, whereas respective officials also recently relieved entry protocols for fully-vaccinated partially.
Jamaica recognized the Level 2 grouping, which means this destination can also be given an idea if someone is anguished to explore a new spot. However, officials in the know-how advised visitors to exercise increased wariness due to COVID-19, while the CDC indicated that the island’s borders might witness a moderate rise in Coronavirus cases.
5. The Bahamas
Those who are always sunrise and sunset lovers and always love to spend their time on the sand and sea side, can travel to this beautiful destination, and witness the magic of this combination. The islands also received Level 2 travel advisories from both CDC and the State Department in December. Tourism officials here stated that such an advisory showed that their protocols and safety measures to combat COVID-19 in the Bahamas are working.
Dotted with many beautiful islands, Fiji has been a bucket-list destination for many travelers! Reports have it that the country has reopened with COVID-19 testing needs in place, and it’s interesting to note that it received Level 1 on the State Department’s travel advisory scale. Moreover, the CDC has kept it at a Level 1 travel advisory, showing a low level of the virus here.
7. New Zealand
Earlier the COVID pandemic hit the world in 2020, New Zealand has endured prohibition to most travelers across the world. However, with the coming of 2023, industry experts are hopeful that international tourists will probably be able to travel the country soon.
Grenada received Level 2 travel advisory, whereas the State Department advised travelers to exercise increased caution when in Grenada due to COVID-19. The CDC has also issued a Level 2 Travel Health Notice for the Caribbean island, showing that this destination will probably witness a moderate level of Coronavirus infections. Note, the Spice Isle is open to travelers with COVID-19 vaccination, quarantine and testing needs in place
- Exploring the Unrivaled Beauty: Your Ultimate Guide to the 31 Best Places to Visit in FranceFrance, a country renowned for its rich history, stunning landscapes, and exquisite cuisine, is a dream destination for travelers around the world. From romantic Paris to picturesque villages, sun-kissed beaches … Read more
- Exploring the Best Places to Visit in Italy: A Comprehensive GuideItaly, a country where history, art, and natural beauty intertwine, offers a mesmerizing journey through its diverse landscapes and cultural treasures. From the romantic canals of Venice to the ancient … Read more
- Embarking on an Unforgettable European Adventure: A Comprehensive Guide to Things to Do, Where to Stay, When to Travel, and How to ExploreIntroduction: Unveiling the Treasures of Europe The enchanting continent of Europe, steeped in a rich tapestry of history, culture, and natural beauty, beckons travelers to embark on a journey of … Read more
- Discover the Marvels of Singapore: 60 Remarkable Places for an Unforgettable ExperienceIntroduction: When it comes to captivating destinations in Southeast Asia, Singapore stands out as a vibrant and diverse city-state. Boasting a plethora of attractions and activities, Singapore offers something for … Read more